- 210523 – General-Duty Valves for Fire Protection Piping
- 211100 – Facility Fire- Suppression Water-Service Piping
- 221119 – Domestic Water Piping Specialties
- 221316 – Sanitary Waste and Vent Piping
- 221319 – Sanitary Waste Piping Specialties
- 221423 – Storm Drainage Piping Specialties
- 223100 – Domestic Water Softeners
- 223200 – Domestic Water Filtration Equipment
- 224300 – Healthcare Plumbing Fixtures
- 226600 – Chemical-Waste Systems for Laboratory and Healthcare Facilities
- 238313 – Radiant-Heating Electric Cables
- 238316 – Radiant-Heating Hydronic Piping
Working together, Avitru and Watts have simplified the process of creating plumbing specifications for design engineers.
Founded in 1874, Watts designs, manufactures, and sells an extensive line of flow control, water safety, water filtration & treatment, and drainage products for the commercial, residential, and institutional markets. For more information, visit www.watts.com.
From conception to construction, AVITRU empowers architects, engineers, contractors and owners to make better, faster decisions. As the developer of MasterSpec®, the most trusted and comprehensive master guide specification system in the industry, Avitru has leveraged its position in the market to launch a cloud-based platform that enables the collaborative exchange of expert knowledge to design, build, and operate a better built environment. With some of the most highly regarded experts in the industry, the Avitru team is committed to construct a world where better building leads to better lives.
Specification Programs Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org | 978.689.6171
Chief Marketing Officer
email@example.com | 770.331.3911
Digital Marketing Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org | 207.613.8047