Specification Writing Services
Put our network of experienced specification writers to work on your next project
Our team utilizes all major guide specifications or your office master to consistently deliver high-quality project manuals. We’ve got you covered whether it’s AIA MasterSpec, SpecText, U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) Master, United Facilities Guide Specifications (UFGS), or Canadian and British Guide Specifications (CMS/NMS, NBS). With sustainability at the forefront of all our specification efforts, our team can expertly prepare specifications for projects seeking USGBC LEED or IWBI WELL certification. We provide software tools to enable project manual collaboration, And we can also incorporate the work of your outside consultants to create a cohesive, consistent and professional project manual.
- Conversation: Brief us on your project and forward a set of plans for our team’s review. We will provide a proposal for our services – typically within 24 hours.
- Start Up: Our team defines project milestones and gathers specifics through a project checklist.
- Development: Our professionals will write and develop your specs using the base content library you choose.
- Collaboration: You review and mark-up your completed manual. Our team will review your markups to ensure all associated details are updated.
- Delivery: We’ll deliver a formatted, final project manual that’s ready for production.
- Archive: Select our Office Master Management Services and we’ll archive your custom language and preferences for use on future projects, saving you time and money.
We provide services to keep your firm at peak productivity
Office Master Management
Revit BIM Model Integration
Project Manual Reports, Summaries, and Submittals
Sales Inquiry? Contact Us